By Paul Branton, Director of Investor Services for Home Rental Services
Over the years, we’ve had the privilege of working with many Realtors® to help their Investor clients. I wanted to share a specific story of one of our Realtor® friends, Jake Stallman. We did a video interview with Jake. He talks about how we were able to help him and our mutual client make two very smart rental investment purchases.
Now that you’ve heard the story, here’s a quick summary of how we helped this client (and how we can help you too!)
Rent Range Projections:
– We will review the subject property in relation to the rental market and provide you with an estimated rent range.
– The rent range is typically +/-$100, although for more expensive or unique properties, it is usually a larger range.
– We will walk the property and provide a list of suggested improvements that will help maximize your rental rate and minimize your vacancy.
– Upon request, we can work up an approximation of what the renovation items will likely cost via the use of our preferred vendors.
– If you utilize our preferred vendors for the renovations, we will oversee their work to completion and ensure both quality and timely results.
Please give us a call if you would like to find out more about how we can help you!
Paul Branton, Director of Investor Services