Valentine’s Day is this Sunday! If you like to buy your significant other chocolate to celebrate, we thought we would share our top five favorite chocolatiers in Kansas City.
Here’s the list:
- Christopher Elbow Chocolates
- Andre’s Confiserie Suisse
- Chocolaterie Stam
- Panache Chocolatier
- Russell Stover’s
The Christopher Elbow Experience
If you haven’t gotten your sweetheart a box of Christopher Elbow Chocolates before, consider doing that this year. And if you haven’t been to their retail store on McGee, you’re missing out. It’s worth the trip. You can pick exactly which flavors you want in various quantities. One of our favorites is the Bananas Foster!
They are located at 1819 McGee Street in Kansas City, Missouri. And here’s a link for directions.
Other Things to Consider
- If you are adventurous, you could take a helicopter tour of downtown Kansas City and the plaza for $130 per couple.
- The Kansas City Remodal and Garden Show is at the American Royal through Sunday.
- Amy Grant and the Kansas City Symphony are at the Kauffman Center for Performing Arts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
No matter what you end up doing for Valentine’s Day, we hope you have a great time with those you care about most!